July 28, 2012

Cannes Je t'aime

Okay so I know there's been quite a few outfit pics lately but I just had to share this one! For two reasons:

Firstly I'm wearing a tee that says "Cannes Je t'aime" like a real tourist. However I do have an excuse. Last week when I was in Cannes out luggage got lost in the way and I was stranded without any open shops and only able to wear my airplane outfit, oh fun times right? So I went to a tourist shop and purchased this shirt because it was the least dreadful thing in there. Last night I found it though, and I thought it would be a waste for it never to be used! So I wore it.

Second of all, this is the first outfit EVER where I am not wearing anything from H&M and I felt it had to be documented. So here it is.

Heels, skirt, Zara
Leather jacket, Massimo Dutti
Bag, Dior

1 comment:

  1. Love the jacket! Is it from the f/w collection 2012?

    ReplyDelete