October 15, 2012

She'sBackAndSheBroughtBling

Vintage Dior Bag, Converse and the rest, H&M
Oh my dear blog, how I keep abandoning you! I'm very proud of this little fashion freezone of mine, where I can write whatever I want (within reason) and just have an outlet for some of the creativity within me! But, it has been difficult to take the time and make the effort and I won't make any promises but I will keep the window for blogging open and maybe a small breeze will bring the joy back on a regular basis. 
Today at least, I'm back for a visit!

So, I've graduated. Que strano! And yes, I have changed zip codes. For the next three months I will be living in Perugia, Italy studying Italian, enjoying incredible food, fabulous company and learning how to walk in heels on streets where, maybe a few historical personas but mostly, regular people of another era have wobbled before me! 

As you probably know by now, I try to bring fashion with me wherever I go and I try to find budget versions of fashionable pieces created by the blue-blood of the fashion world. My latest shopping excursion brought me to a tiny mall outside the periphery of my city. A Miu Miu iPhone case for my NGH-wish list (Never Going to Happen) found its doppelganger at H&M and also its way around my neck where it has dangled and caught the sunlight for the past week. Bling it on, loves! Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment